Digital Kit is an Ethernet-based integrated sensor and control system. ODOT Control is merged with DI signals from the Inductive Sensor, Thru-Beam Sensor, Retroreflective Sensor, Diffuse Sensor, Background Suppression Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, and Light Curtain Sensor. ODOT Gateway and the Modbus TCP Protocol are both used for data transmission via Ethernet.
- Digital Kit are useful for Training and Testing
- Web and mobile-based visualization of sensor data
Digital Kit - Architecture
Digital Kit are possible to communicate in two ways to communicate.
- With Gateway via MQTT
- Without Gateway via OPCUA Server
MQTT : Required additional Hardware to transmit the data to the Ethernet.
OPCUA Server : Doesn't required additional Hardware to transmit the data to the Ethernet
Digital Kit - Dashoboard
Digital Kit provides
- Analytic Dashboard
- Predictive Dashboard
- Automatic report generation
- Alarm & Events triggered
- Automatic Sending report via Email