Metrology Kit is an Ethernet-based integrated sensor and control system. ICP Das Control is merged with DI and AI signals from the Pushbutton, Ultrasonic Sensor and Dial Indicator. ICP DAS Gateway and the Modbus TCP Protocol are both used for data transmission via Ethernet.
- Metrology Kit are useful for Training and Testing
- Web and mobile-based visualization of sensor data
Metrology Kit - Architecture
Metrology Kit are possible to communicate in two ways to communicate.
- With Gateway via MQTT
- Without Gateway via OPCUA Server
MQTT : Required additional Hardware to transmit the data to the Ethernet.
OPCUA Server : Doesn't required additional Hardware to transmit the data to the Ethernet
Metrology Kit - Dashoboard
Metrology Kit provides
- Analytic Dashboard
- Predictive Dashboard
- Automatic report generation
- Alarm & Events triggered
- Automatic Sending report via Email